Electronic Resources Available for the Representation of H-2B Clients (Unlisted YouTube Video) October 5, 2016.
Because of technical problems, the presentation starts in earnest at 4:12 and runs to 52:36.
Art Read, Friends of Farmworkers
Art's analysis of recently released DOL Office of Foreign Labor Certification information on the H-2B program.
- Foreign Labor Recruiter List (pdf)
- Foreign Labor Recruiter List with Detail (pdf)
- Foreign Labor Recruiter List with Detail (xlsx)
- H-2B US Employers' Countries of Foreign Recruitment (pdf)
- H-2B US Employers' Countries of Foreign Recruitment (xls)
- US Agents and Countries of Foreign Recruiters (pdf)
- US Agents and Countries of Foreign Recruiters (xls)
- Foreign Recruiters and Countries of US Agents (pdf)
- Foreign Recruiters and Countries of US Agents (xls)
See release here: https://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/
August 11, 2016.
Pursuant to 20 CFR § 655.9(c), the Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) is publishing a list of the names of foreign labor recruiters and the identity and location of persons or entities hired by or working for the recruiter that employers have indicated they engaged, or planned to engage, in the recruitment of prospective H2B workers to perform the work described on their Form ETA9142B, H2B Application for Temporary Employment Certification.
By providing this Foreign Labor Recruiter List, OFLC is providing a greater level of transparency to the H2B worker recruitment process and facilitating information sharing between the Department and other agencies and the public. The list will be updated quarterly and can be accessed here. https://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/Foreign_Labor_Recruiter_List.pdf